Girlish is back with more period hacks! We want to make sure that you're informed and ready to take on your period each month!
Have you ever wondered what specific beverages can help with your period cramps? Whether it's mild or heavy? Cramps are no fun and can often leave you in pain or feeling tired. Many different things can help you have a light and fun period. Girlish has tons of supplements and tea. But today we are going to take you through specific drinks that will relieve your cramps.
- Ginger Tea: These anti-inflammatory properties help with painful cramps.
- Water: Water helps to avoid bloating, which is not only uncomfortable but can often be accompanied by pain as well.
- Green Smoothies: Green smoothies can provide vitamins and minerals that your body may be lacking at this time of the month.
- Chamomile Tea: Can help to relieve muscle spasms. Chamomile tea also works to relax the uterus.
- Healthy Coffee Substitutes: You could turn to herbal tea or try a coffee substitute such as Bambu. This is made from a mix of organic chicory, Turkish figs, malted barley, wheat, and Greek acorns! This makes it completely natural.
- Peppermint Tea: Peppermint oil relaxes the stomach muscles and reduces both the duration and severity of menstrual cramps.
More period hacks are to come this year! We got you covered!